Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lets be Friends!!

  • Hi! I am Brandon Kerk! 爱情结晶 of mummy & daddy's first product.
  • heheh… I am going to be a brother soon when my younger sister stepped her first foot prints on earth in Jan 09!!!
  • C’com! To know more about me, click here at www.babies-kerk.blogspot.com and drop me a liner at comments if you want to be my friend too!

Ma Yue Han

Charlotte Lim
  • I was born on 1 Jun 08, and share the same birth month as Mummy whose birthday falls on 3 Jun. We can celebrate our birthdays together in future! =)
  • People say I look like Daddy... but Daddy says I am beginning to look like Mummy, with bigger eyes and a button nose...
  • I just learnt to turn over on my tummy at 5.5months, Mummy and Daddy are so excited on seeing me turn over successfully! Hee!
  • I may not have my personal blog yet but Mummy updates my growth and certain special moments in her own blog at http://dewdrop-dewdrops.blogspot.com/"
coolest Baby Moon

  • I'm The Youngest Blogger In Singapore!
  • Hi Brandon,Nice to meet you here! You are my new friend.
  • I'm BabyMoon, 2 years old in year 2008 and I'm the youngest blogger in Singapore! Haa.. I don't have any christian name and Mummy Moon named me "little Baby Moon".
  • Since I'm the young blogger, I sure have a blog which you can pay me a visit at http://coolestbabymoon.com/
  • I'm the coolest too!
  • Yeah! Mummy Moon helps me to update the blog at this time being until I can manage to do it by myself.
  • You all are welcome to be my friend at my blog's "Let's be friends" section too! See you there! ;)

0 comments:

 
Template Designed by Divalicious Designs