Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About Me

hello! this is me =) . . . ok, took this in 2007 Jan, I posted this photo cos I MISS my long hair. . .

I am a young mother (currently) to a year old adorable prince and soon a cute princess who is popping out in Jan 09, and a lovely wife to my dearest hubby, Andy.

My interests are baking & cooking, polishing my skills everynow and then to satisfy my taste buds for the better creations. .
my new hobby is collection of any hello kitty items & figurines from precious moments. more collections coming in as & when i have the $$$$.

I just love to go for massages, spas, mani & pedi sessions for my "me time". . . . to pamper myself as and when allowed. . .
Well, I have totally got no confidence and thrust for donating $$$, I dont mind to shop for milo, rice and send it to salvation army, but no, not donating $$$$. So my only charity moments are for red cross, as I know that donating my blood will save lifes.

0 comments:

 
Template Designed by Divalicious Designs