Tuesday, January 06, 2009

6 Jan 2009 - Arrival of Chevonn Kerk!

  • 8.15am
  • Set off in case there is traffic jam along BKE/PIE...
  • 8.45am
  • Reached TMC and had breakfast at Delifrance.
  • 9am
  • Were at the clinic and waited for gynae to come in till 10am =( Dear wasn't happy cos its wasting our time, could had gone for a nice breakfast. . .
  • 10am
  • clinic assistant put me on CTG to monitor BB heartbeat
  • Could have done that at 9am right . . . no need to waste our time . .
  • Gynae came to check and insert the pill for induced, and we asked to go out for lunch and she said only 1 hour . . . Dear know I must go out for lunch if not I wont be happy, hahaha...
  • 11am
  • Had lunch at Balestier, Bak Kut Teh, where his friend is there too. . .
  • 1220 hours
  • Went to observation room for procedures" before going to labour room. Its labour room 3 where I had delivered Brandon too. . .
  • Told dear it would be nice if BB can be out by 2+. . .
  • Channel 8 is showing 黄金年华 KTV contest . . sang along. . . some of the contestants dressed up like performing for 歌台
  • 1330 hours
  • contractions came in and timed at every 1-2 minutes
  • wanted to go toilet cos so urgent!!!! told the nurse I want to go ladies and I can walk there. . . she looked surprise! and said, yeah walk more . . .
  • 1350 hours
  • feel so hungry and want to eat mac!!! told dear and the nurse came in and said Dr Khi is coming. . .
  • no more mac chicken with extra lettuce and sauce =(
  • 1400 hours!
  • 1415pm
  • Gynae came in and I have dilated 3cm, so she make it to be 4cm...
  • and break the water bag!
  • 1425pm
  • she told the nurse to monitor me closely as "I may be fast" . .
  • Then heard a nurse said : don push if u feel like pushing.
  • And another said : tell me when u feel like pushing
  • and I shouted : NOW!!!
  • One nurse came and checked my dilation and she shouted "its 9CM!!! " call DR KHI, QUICK!! "
  • another one rushed out and asked if anyone called Dr Khi yet. . .
  • and, I took a deep breathe and with all my might, I screamed!!!!!!
  • (yeah, before that, heard many screamed so I screamed back loh..... )
  • 1439 hours
  • and I pushed and she is out.....
  • Then I asked the nurse " what is that?!"
  • then she said: its your BB head!
  • I was so happy, and no energy at same time, cos energy wasted at screaming. . . hahaha....
  • The nurses was all in a hurry as no preparation was done... even the thing to hang the leg also need 3 nurses to assist. . .
  • then saw Dr Khi and heard her saying: oh, BB hands are out! after she wore her robe. . .
  • Then they told dear to capture the timing but failed as the time changed when he want to take the photo.
  • Then the nurses were so busy so he had to cut the cord and take photo himself at same time.... then, he pressed wrong button . . (instead of take photo, he off the camera!!!)
hello, I'm Chevonn!
eh, my eyes itchy!!
Me and sweetie!!!
The room I stayed : 520B
My first confinement food . . . Dinner with kailan, lemon chicken and herbal soup
From his friend, they came when he just went home for dinner. . .
This is caused by blood withdrawal needed for cord banking. Wonder if the nurse has any experience. .

0 comments:

 
Template Designed by Divalicious Designs